Request A Quote

Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon

Name Change Agents In Delhi

Name Change Agents is the leading company in this industry to name change in Gazette
Service Provider. we are name change consultants in India. we have a expart team
for your supoort.
Get in Touch

Name Change
Agents in Delhi

If you are looking for Change Name in Gazette of India, Gazette Publication, Gazette Notification Then HK Associates Consultants Provides Change name, Name change , Name Correction Services Online In India
Know About Gazette

What is Gazette?

The Government of India publishes the Gazette of India, which is a public newspaper and a legal document. The Department of Publication of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs of the Government of India publishes it weekly from New Delhi. The Gazette publishes official government notices as a public publication. It is accurate, authentic, and strictly follows government rules and judgments.

What are the Documents Required for Name Change Procedure?

Our team experts will assist you throughout the Name Change Process. If you wish to change or correct your name in any official document, you can do it at any time.

  • Two passport-size photographs
  • Photocopies of appropriate ID proof will be required (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, or passport)
  • We'll make certain that the name change affidavit is prepared on your behalf.
  • We'll need your Name Change Statement, which includes both your new and old names
  • We will make sure that it is published in the National Gazette
  • The Gazette Notification will be communicated to you by our team of experts

You must ensure that your name is changed in all essential documents after the official name change. With copies of the affidavit, the State Local National Newspaper Publication (the English-language advertisement), and the Gazette Notification.

Even if there are a variety of reasons for changing your name, the procedure in India consists of three parts.

  • Make an affidavit for a name change
    An affidavit stating the reasons for the name change is required. This information must be included in the affidavit.
    (i) Full name of the applicant
    (ii) Father’s name or husband’s name (in case of married women)
    (iii) Full residential address
    (iv) A declaration stating that the facts provided in the affidavit are true and accurate
    (v) The affidavit must be signed by the applicant and attested by a Notary, Judicial Magistrate, or Oaths Commissioner
  • Publish your new name in the newspaper
    You must publish the change of your name in two local newspapers in India after notarizing the affidavit
    (i) One classified should be in a daily newspaper that publishes news in the state's official language
    (ii) The second advertisement should appear in a local English newspaper
    You can update your name by contacting the newspaper's office. They usually have a whole area dedicated to naming change ads and can help you with the format.
  • It should be published in the State Gazette
    Publication of the Gazette is required for government personnel and optional for everyone else. If you need to update your name on various certificates and identification cards, they may request a copy of the Gazette.
    As a result, you must declare your name change in the gazette. For this, you can contact the office of the Controller of Publication, Government Press in your state.

Get in Touch

Add. : C 29 1st floor Bela Bhawan Adarsh Nagar
Delhi 110033 Near Canara Bank
Call : 98710 75159
Happy Clients

Our Clients Reviews