Request A Quote

Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon

Name Change Agents In Delhi

Name Change Agents is the leading company in this industry to name change in Gazette
Service Provider. we are name change consultants in India. we have a expart team
for your supoort.
Get in Touch


  • How to attest a Birth Certificate ?
    Personal presence of the birth certificate holder (if adult) or one of the parent incase of a minor, along with the following documents: Valid passport in original and a photocopy (first / last and valid visa page) of the birth certificate holder or one of the parents incase of a minor. The minor child's passport copy. Original birth certificate and a photocopy attested by the following: In case of the birth certificate issued from India Notary public of the district where the child was born. Home Department of the state/union territory where the child was born. In case the birth certificate was issued by authorities in the UAE, the document have to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E In case of birth certificate issued from any other countries, the same is to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Indian Embassy / Indian Consulate/ in that country.

Get in Touch

Add. : C 29 1st floor Bela Bhawan Adarsh Nagar
Delhi 110033 Near Canara Bank
Call : 98710 75159
Happy Clients

Our Clients Reviews